January 11, 2011

Winter Exploration

   
  I love the way a fresh blanket of snow can make everything feel so pure and peaceful. We have spent the morning snuggled up on the couch, snacking on apples and cheerios. Just sitting back and watching the snow fall.

  This afternoon Liliana and I decided it would be in our best interests to go for a nice walk outside in the snow. So i bundled us up and out we went. It fills my mommy heart with so much joy watching Lily interact with nature. We could not walk two steps without stopping to examine a mysterious footprint in the snow or a lost stick that had fallen from a tree. I am truly grateful for all of the little stops and explorations along our walk today, and everyday. Lily brings a much simpler appreciation to everything, she reminds me everyday to stop a examine the footprints in the snow.





My Lily Bear Exploring in the Snow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...