January 22, 2011

Today, Lily and I celebrated her cutting yet another tooth last night, the third in the past week. She is now showing off seven pearly whites. I can only imagine how painful this past week has been on her and her poor little mouth. So we celebrated. 

We had frozen banana's and Lilys favorite banana pancakes for breakfast. We spent the afternoon dancing around the living room, reading stories,and playing hide-n-seek. 

For snack, you guessed it, we indulged in delicious sugar free popsicles ( Lilys all time favorite treat in the world). We laughed so hard the whole time.
And the rest of our celebration was spent listening to Van Morrison and just enjoying each others company. Who would have thought, spending a whole day celebrating a new tooth would be a day I know I will keep close to my heart forever.
 Love,
  Jules

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...