February 11, 2014

Final Countdown: 5 weeks until Baby Girl

I am officially uncomfortable. It seems this little lady has decided to settle down further in my hips and back and all of a sudden WOW! I feel like a legit pregnant woman. It came on so suddenly this week but I can not get comfortable, my hips and pelvis feel so ache-y and sore all of the time now. I am also having very regular braxton hicks contractions and overall I can just feel my body really starting to loosen and prepare for the fact that this little girl will be making her entrance into the world soon.

I had a pretty good ob appointment yesterday, super quick and simple. Baby girl was stretching like crazy and her heart rate was in the steady 167 range. As of yesterday I have actually lost a pound -which puts me at a total gain of 19 pounds.Much less then Liliana at this point so yay!!! She is also measuring right on track, which is wonderful.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...