January 12, 2013

A night out fit for a princess

  One really neat thing about being a parent, is being able to sit back and watch your child enjoy the very same things that brought great joy to you when you were little, and tonight was no exception to that.
  Tonight Lily went to her very first live show; Disney's Rockin' Ever After on Ice. It was phenomenal and we all had a wonderful time. Although I would be lying if I said there were no tears. However, those teary eyes may or may not have been from the mama sitting next to her little princess. I just can't help but to get chocked  up watching her mesmerized expression. Hooray for the magic of childhood.
  One of the cutest things to watch was each time either something exciting happened or a new princess would emerge. Lily would take her tiny hands and cover up her mouth almost as to contain the intense amount of joy and excitement that would swoosh over her. Other than that, and the occasional "mom look did you see that" or a "how is she doing that mom?". Lil spent most of the show holding my hand or cuddled on my lap completely entranced with the show.
   It was a wonderful night full of magic and good friends. I cant forget to mention, we were able to share this wonderful experience with our good friends and next door neighbors Alana and her sweet daughter Lyla. We couldn't have asked her better company.
  Tonight was a night filled with magic, laughter, and memories to last a lifetime.



 






I am so glad we were able to share this experience together. I will never forget the joy and excitement that beamed from every inch of you. And I hope that this memory stays as close to your heart as it is to mine. I love you so much baby girl.

Love, 
Mama 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...